Meeting Room Hire
Why not host your next business or club meeting in the library meeting rooms? The meeting rooms are available for use on a casual hire basis or as a regular booking.
- Meeting rooms are available at Altona Library, Altona Meadows Library and Learning Centre and the Altona North Community Library.
- Computer training rooms are available at Altona Meadows Library and Learning Centre and Altona North Community Library.
Hobsons Bay Libraries aim to encourage the widest possible use of library meeting rooms that meet the following criteria:
- Rooms may be used for educational, cultural, informational or governmental/civic activities and may include public lectures, panel discussions, workshops and other similar functions.
- Rooms cannot be used for personal, family or community purposes such as parties, receptions and other similar social activities.
- Users agree to abide by all regulations of the library relating to the use of the facilities and accept responsibility for all damages caused to the building and/or equipment beyond normal wear.
Booking a Meeting Room
- View Meeting Rooms for Hire to find a suitable room
- Agree to Conditions of Use
- Complete Meeting Room Registration Form
- Return completed form to the administration officer at the relevant library branch
- Pay hire fee upon confirmation of booking